This heavy satin couture piece from the 1960's is dramatic with soft, blush pink satin with unique leaf applique detail. This is perfect for your black-tie bridal or as an alternative bridal gown.
Teamed with Amina Muaddi heels and vintage mail bag.
- PRE LOVED
- Great: Some signs of pull damage to a few leaves and a stain on the left lower part of the garment. However we recommend that a seamstress swap the damaged leaves for those in perfect condition, which can be easily hidden under the heavy satin gathers.
SIZE & FIT.
- Recommended commercial size is UK 10-petite12 / US 6-petite8
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 38" inches
- Waist 34"
- Hips 40"
- Length 54"
- Back split 22"
- Mid-weight, heavy satin with leaf applique.
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% polyester
- Acetate lining
- Specialist clean
- Leaf applique detail