For over three and a half decades, New Yorker Carolina Herrera has decidedly paved the path for modern elegance. Crafted from silk in a deep champagne hue, this stand out, full skirted ballgown with organza is the embodiment of that balance: the brocade design and asymmetric front hem gives it a contemporary touch, while the front pleat organza is a nod to heritage and sophistication.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, archive and comparable current season Carolina Herrera ballgowns can range from £4000-£7000.
- SAMPLE - UNWORN
- Excellent - almost near perfect condition
SIZE & FIT.
- Labeled size US 8/UK 12
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 34" inches
- Waist 30"
- Hips 36 and then free size"
- Length - Front of dress - (From front bustier to front hemline) 56"
- Train in total 68"
- 22" Metal back zip w/ hook & eye
- Heavy weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Curved asymmetric front hemline with pleated organza
- Beaded brocade trimmings, with micro beads and sequins
- Deep champagne silk satin, with intricate beadwork
- Net petticoat
- Fully lined
- Shell - silk and acetate
- Lining - Nylon
- Organza - Silk
- Specialist clean