A diffusion line created by fashion legends and siblings Donatella and Gianni Versace, Versace Jeans Couture describes itself as 'the meeting point of aristocracy and underground youth culture'. It's full, high-fashion styling with a contemporary, fashion forward twist - and no better seen then in this absolute knockout, diamante crystal edged suit. It's badass bridal at its most luxe, with modern wide leg tailoring and will be a style staple for years to come, still looking as fresh as from the 1990's, which era it hails its fashion heritage.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact suit, archive Versace Jeans Couture can retail between £400-1200.
- Very good - One diamante missing by jacket button. A few very faint blemish 'spots' to right of jacket, dirt marks to both bottom hems of trousers, 0.5cm blue biro mark to the back left of trouser by belt loop and an exceptionally faint approx 1.5 inch thin line of perhaps 'fake tan' to top right front of trouser leg.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed label size is EU 42 / UK 14 however also suitable for UK 12 / EU 40
- Jacket Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32" inches
- Waist 28"
- Hips 32"
- Length (From Nape to Nape) 24"
- Trousers Waist 32"
- Hips 36"
- Length 42"
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Off white
- Diamante crystal edged suit - jacket only
- Jacket - fully lined - 1 button
- Trousers - partially lined to internal pocket edge - Double belt loops, 3" zip and one external button
- Specialist clean - previously dry-cleaned and has been in storage