Used in recently in Erdem, Reformation and Valentino's collections; like many truly classic looks, toile de jouy never really goes out of style, but the traditional look is seeing a major resurgence this season.
The iconic 18th century print pattern, hailing from France and the UK consists of a white or off-white background with a repeated pattern generally of a pastoral theme such as a couple having a picnic by a lake or an arrangement of flowers. Now bring this look to modern bridal.
- ARCHIVE w/o TAGS -designer unknown
- Perfect, looks to be unworn
SIZE & FIT.
- Top of bustier 38"
- Bottom of bustier 35"
DETAILS & CARE.
- Black and cream toile de jouy
- Fully boned
- Covered buttons & loops to the back of bustier
- Fully lined in cream satin
- Specialist clean