One of the first luxury ready-to-wear houses, and now fully established as iconic fashion stalwart, founded in 1952, Chloé has defined Parisian style with its chic and classic designs. Iconically feminine with a twist of glam rock, this heavily embellished silk mini bandeau dress, encrusted with iridescent perspex sequins, diamante and beadwork is full on wow. Believed to be from Chloé S/S 2012 collection, this wedding dress is perfect for a hazy halcyon summer elopement - still looking fresh and fashion forward 10 years later.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact dress, similar contemporary Chloe pieces can retail between £2000-2800
- Excellent - a couple of tiny inflections on the front of garment, and to the back of garment but hardly distinguishable. A transfer mark to inside of lining at bust but not noticeable when worn.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed label size is EU 36/UK 8 but can also accommodate down a size or up to a petite UK 10/EU 38
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32" inches
- Waist 30" - but elasticated for stretch
- Hips - 32"
- Length (From front top of bust) 27"
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Off white
- Fully lined - Triacetate
- Inner corset, with bust boned, plastic banding and padded
- Pleated back to plastic popper closures
- Outer shell - Silk
- Internal zip to corset
- External zip to outer shell
- Applique brown 'leaf' detailing
- Heavily embellished with iridescent sequins, bugle beadwork and diamante crystals
- Specialist clean - previously dry clean but has been in storage