So who hasn't worn British couture designer Bruce Oldfield in his five decades of creative work? Jerry Hall, Diana Ross, Rihanna... everyone and anyone has worn this infamous Central St Martins alumni's creations, and this leopard print, sequinned midi dress is a sure-fire way to make a statement. Silk overlaid with translucent scores of sequins that catch and reflect the light from every angle, this is a distinctly '90s silhouette for a sexy relaxed city bride.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, Bruce Oldfield's archive couture has no price.
- Excellent - almost near perfect condition, a few light pulls that need to be trimmed to top of bust.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed label size is UK 10 / US 6
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 30" inches
- Waist 28"
- Hips 32"
- Length (From Top of Bust) 59"
- Light weight
Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- 100% viscose trim: 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester
- Double boned and inner corset
- Side zip
- Specialist clean