Celebrating Amanda Wakeley's love of fine craftsmanship and refined detailing, Amanda Wakeley Sposa is the the epitome of contemporary bridal elegance. For over 31 years, Amanda Wakeley's eponymously elegantly understated and yet supremely glamorous designs have been worn by brides around the world and by Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet, British Royalty and Dita von Teese until the brand's close earlier this year.
These luxurious range of dresses, although over ten years old in design still inject modern details to classic silhouettes with gorgeous use of silks, crepes and satins, whilst the cut and attention to craftsmanship makes Amanda Wakeley a true legend of British bridal design.
- Very good condition: some light pulls to the gown, but still in extremely good condition. Recommended specialist dry clean to bring this back to wedding worthy standard.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed size: UK 10 / US 6
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32"
- Waist 28"
- Hips 32" inches
- Length 58" from bust front, with train 70"
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Oyster/Champagne in colour cowl neck for full on Hollywood glamour
- Deep plunge, open back with statement gold buckle fastening
- Empire line
- Bias cut
- 100% silk
- Fully lined in matt satin
- Specialist clean