Celebrating Amanda Wakeley's love of fine craftsmanship and refined detailing, Amanda Wakeley Sposa is the the epitome of contemporary bridal elegance. For over 31 years, Amanda Wakeley's eponymously elegantly understated and yet supremely glamorous designs have been worn by brides around the world and by Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet, British Royalty and Dita von Teese until the brand's close earlier this year.
These luxurious range of dresses, although over ten years old in design still inject modern details to classic silhouettes with gorgeous use of silks, crepes and satins, whilst the cut and attention to craftsmanship makes Amanda Wakeley a true legend of British bridal design.
- Fair condition: multiple runs and pulls to the dress, and to the back under zip there appears to be a run on the stitching therefore will need some alterations to disguise. There are multiple marks of discolouration and stains, in particular to the pit and top of straps. Recommended specialist dry clean to bring this back to wedding worthy standard.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed size: UK 14 / US 10
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 36"
- Waist 31"
- Hips 36" inches
- Length 65" from top of shoulder, with train 78"
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Sleek and sexy in lustrous cream jersey, with matt satin peplum, satin band and a hint of Grecian glamour with gold fastening details. The deep plunge, draped back makes it a beautiful option for the beach.
- 100% viscose
- 100% silk trim
- Fully lined
- Back zip nylon 6"
- Specialist clean