Celebrating Amanda Wakeley's love of fine craftsmanship and refined detailing, Amanda Wakeley Sposa is the the epitome of contemporary bridal elegance. For over 31 years, Amanda Wakeley's eponymously elegantly understated and yet supremely glamorous designs have been worn by brides around the world and by Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet, British Royalty and Dita von Teese until the brand's close earlier this year.
These luxurious range of dresses, although over ten years old in design still inject modern details to classic silhouettes with gorgeous use of silks, crepes and satins, whilst the cut and attention to craftsmanship makes Amanda Wakeley a true legend of British bridal design.
PRODUCT VIDEOS ARRIVING SOON
- Great condition: some pulls on the bust, in particular the cups. To inside of corset, in two places there are boning that needs to be hemmed in. To the front of dress on organza there are some extremely faint patches of discolouration. Some 1-2mm holes in two places on skirt but quite un-noticable. To waist there there is an inch of organza that has come away, and needs to be restitched. On hem there are 2 tiny spots marks. Recommended specialist dry clean to bring this back to wedding worthy standard.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed size: UK 10 / US 6
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 30"
- Waist 37"
- Hips 33" inches
- Length 53" from bust front, with train 65"
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Deep cream and oyster silk satin bustier top with pintuck pannelling to bust cups
- Belt loops however no belt or sash
- Boned to waist
- Organza tiered skirt with gentle train in a mink colour
- Fully lined in satin
- Side Zip
- Specialist clean