Celebrating Amanda Wakeley's love of fine craftsmanship and refined detailing, Amanda Wakeley Sposa is the the epitome of contemporary bridal elegance. For over 31 years, Amanda Wakeley's eponymously elegantly understated and yet supremely glamorous designs have been worn by brides around the world and by Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet, British Royalty and Dita von Teese until the brand's close earlier this year.
These luxurious range of dresses, although over ten years old in design still inject modern details to classic silhouettes with gorgeous use of silks, crepes and satins, whilst the cut and attention to craftsmanship makes Amanda Wakeley a true legend of British bridal design.
- Fair condition: whilst the glass beadwork on straps is in excellent condition there is the left side of bust, an inch and half tear to the silk chiffon which will need to be restitched into hem. There are some pulls to the dress, in particular the back of gown. To dress there are a few tiny spot marks. To the back zip seam, there is an inch or so hole in chiffon which will need to be restitched. Recommended specialist dry clean to bring this back to wedding worthy standard.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed size: UK 8 / US 4
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 30"
- Waist 28"
- Hips 34" inches
- Length 60" from nape, with front drape 77"
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Ivory silk chiffon, double layered dress with empire line, unusual front drape and cream glass beads to shoulder straps for ethereal, contemporary glamour
- Ruched bust
- Padded bust
- 100% silk chiffon
- Fully lined
- Specialist clean