Celebrating Amanda Wakeley's love of fine craftsmanship and refined detailing, Amanda Wakeley Sposa is the the epitome of contemporary bridal elegance. For over 31 years, Amanda Wakeley's eponymously elegantly understated and yet supremely glamorous designs have been worn by brides around the world and by Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslet, British Royalty and Dita von Teese until the brand's close earlier this year.
These luxurious range of dresses, although over ten years old in design still inject modern details to classic silhouettes with gorgeous use of silks, crepes and satins, whilst the cut and attention to craftsmanship makes Amanda Wakeley a true legend of British bridal design.
- Very good condition: On hem of banded satin, there are 2 tiny spots marks with a few small pulls to silk however barely noticeable. Recommended specialist dry clean to bring this back to wedding worthy standard.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed size: UK 10 / US 6
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32"
- Waist 36"
- Hips freesize
- Length 45" from bust banding, with train 90"
- Mid weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Champagne silk with deep cream, top stitched matt satin band to bust and hem, ensures a modern take to city chic ballgown.
- Fully boned bust
- Inner corset
- Fully lined in satin
- Back Zip 14"
- Specialist clean