Alfred Sung, with more than 40 years of fashion design excellence and a focus on modern and minimal styles has been quoted to say "I love beauty, and what is more beautiful to see than a bride on her wedding day?"
We couldn't agree more. This Alfred Sung ivory, silk taffeta ballgown, with an unusual play on a traditional mermaid style silhouette has full glamour and opulence written all over this wedding dress whilst still keeping a relatively architectural and modern silhouette. A stand out style for a city bride seeking drama.
- Very Good - There are a few light pulls on the front of garment, and to the bottom left of dress there are 2-3 faint stains... possibly could come out with specialist dry clean.
SIZE & FIT.
Recommended size UK 6-8, US 2-4
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32" (with cups)
- Waist 28"
- Hips 36"
- Length (From Front Bust Line to Hem) 53"
- Mid weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- 100% Silk Taffeta
- Fitted Bodice with inner corseting
- Cathedral length train
- Specialist clean
- Back zip 15"
- Fully double lined - 1x satin and 1x netted lining
- Fully boned past waist to hips
- The train is separately netted
- Loops to bustle