Alan Hannah is at the forefront of innovative wedding dress design, and this stunning couture, pure silk gown is no exception. British made, designer Marguerite Hannah has 25 years of experience under her couture belt and has been awarded designer of the year on seven occasions. This is modern, contemporary bridal with a twist of old Hollywood glamour.
Teamed with vintage 1970's brass jewellery and vintage 1950's gold dolly bag.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, Alan Hannah's Price Range normally range from £1600 - £3800
- Very Good - Worn once and Dry Cleaned, one tiny mark to left bust on seam
SIZE & FIT.
- Recommended UK 8 - 10 / US 4 - 6
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 35" inches
- Waist 32"
- Hips 36"
- Length (From Front Bust Line to Hem) 55"
- Length (From Front Bust Line to Train) 90"
- Heavy weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Ivory Champagne
- 100% Silk Shell
- Mixed Material Lining
- Interior Corset with Lacing
- Fully Boned Bodice with Button and Loop Detail
- Fully Lined with Netting
- Specialist clean