One of the first luxury ready-to-wear houses, and now fully established as iconic fashion stalwart, founded in 1952, Chloé has defined Parisian style with its chic and classic designs. This heavily embellished silk mini bandeau dress, encrusted with iridescent perspex sequins, diamante and beadwork is full believed to be from Chloé S/S 2012 collection.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact dress, similar contemporary Chloe pieces can retail between £2000-2800
- Excellent - a couple of tiny inflections on the front of garment, and to the back of garment but hardly distinguishable. A transfer mark to inside of lining at bust but not noticeable when worn.
SIZE & FIT.
- Listed label size is EU 36/UK 8 but can also accommodate down a size or up to a petite UK 10/EU 38
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 32" inches
- Waist 30" - but elasticated for stretch
- Hips - 32"
- Length (From front top of bust) 27"
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Off white
- Fully lined - Triacetate
- Inner corset, with bust boned, plastic banding and padded
- Pleated back to plastic popper closures
- Outer shell - Silk
- Internal zip to corset
- External zip to outer shell
- Applique brown 'leaf' detailing
- Heavily embellished with iridescent sequins, bugle beadwork and diamante crystals
- Specialist clean - previously dry clean but has been in storage