For over three and a half decades, New York designer Carolina Herrera has decidedly paved the path for modern elegance. Crafted from silk in a deep champagne hue, this stand out, full skirted ballgown with organza is the embodiment of that balance.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, archive and comparable current season Carolina Herrera ballgowns can range from £4000-£7000.
- SAMPLE - UNWORN
- Excellent - almost near perfect condition
SIZE & FIT.
- Labeled size US 8/UK 12
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 34" inches
- Waist 30"
- Hips 36 and then free size"
- Length - Front of dress - (From front bustier to front hemline) 56"
- Train in total 68"
- 22" Metal back zip w/ hook & eye
- Heavy weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Curved asymmetric front hemline with pleated organza
- Beaded brocade trimmings, with micro beads and sequins
- Deep champagne silk satin, with intricate beadwork
- Net petticoat
- Fully lined
- Shell - silk and acetate
- Lining - Nylon
- Organza - Silk
- Specialist clean