Truly wear history on your wedding day, with this full silk, 1960's Balenciaga-esque ball gown with ruffled couture, corded detailing. This is bridal maximalism from this structural, standout vintage design at its finest.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, archive design has no price when it comes to your big day.
- Very good - almost near perfect condition. There are a few light blemishes to the front of the dress, with slightly deeper spotting to the bottom of hem and in one place to the train.
SIZE & FIT.
Recommended UK 6/8
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 30" inches
- Waist 32"
- Hips 36"
- Length (Nape of Neck) 54"
- Train 80" (from dress hemline)
- Sleeves 14"
- Metal back zip w/ hook & eye
- Mid weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Off white corded silk
- Round neckline
- 3/4 Length sleeves
- Fully Lined - separate silk lining
- Empire Line
- Ruffled matching trims to skirt, sleeves and train
- Specialist clean