At sixty plus years old, it has all the evening wear elegance of yesteryear without barely entertaining any damage which makes it perfect for vintage brides.
Whilst BRIDES, made modern doesn't know the RRP of this exact gown, archive design has no price when it comes to your big day.
- Very good - a few spotting marks in a deep "rust" brown colours, on the back of right sleeve, the back of dress to train and to the back of top left shoulder
SIZE & FIT.
Recommended UK 10
- Bust (Pit-to-Pit) 36" inches
- Waist 30"
- Hips 36"
- Length (Nape of Neck) 52"
- Train 60" (from nape of neck)
- Light weight
- Mannequin model is 5'11', garment is pinned
- All measurements are approximations.
DETAILS & CARE.
- Fully lined
- Trimmed with cotton daisy and pearl beads
- Bell sleeves