It's a Wrap. How BRIDES, made modern Stays Sustainable in Our Packaging
It's no longer a preference, it's a MUST. More and more adopters, and new businesses are opting for environmentally sound choices for their packaging, regardless of their product or interest. Whether that's encouraging consumer's to go paper-free, using sustainable or minimal elements in packaging materials or encouraging up-cycling of garments and extending the wearable life reducing the need to unconsciously consume.
So what exactly constitutes as "sustainable?" Sustainable packaging is packaging that, over time, reduces its environmental footprint.
This can happen in a number of ways:
- Ingredients: Using raw 100% recycled or raw materials
- Production process: By minimising the production process, supply chain and carbon footprint
- Reusability: Creating a circular economy around the packaging, extending its lifecycle and usability.
1. Black recycled, acid free tissue.
2. Fully biodegradable, full length garment cover included. Double protection, and your also good to go straight away hang up in your wardrobe.
3. Sealed with BMM branded, heart shaped sticker, printed on recycled paper.
4. BMM branded ribbon, printed on recycled ribbon.
5. Lets make it pretty with biodegradable holographic foil.
6. Heart shaped fan to keep you cool on your wedding day, your compliment slip PLUS your dresses’ Polaroid.
7. Sealed with recycled BMM branded packaging tape, water activated using to avoid environmentally unsound glue.
We also are big fans of these following independents, who encourage different strands of transparency, ethicality, sustainability and visibility in their brand values and ethics... FYI we think they are also super perfect options for cool, modern bridal babes. Check them out. x